Terms & Conditions
Welcome to combatcreatures.com! We want you to enjoy your purchase from us. To help with this, please read the following carefully. Your use of the combatcreatures.com web site ("combatcreatures.com") and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
- Shopping with Combatcreatures.com (China Industries Limited)
- Credit Card
- Copyright and Trade Marks
- Privacy and Data Policy
- China Industries Limited Responsibilities
- Contacting Us
Shopping with Combatcreatures.com (China Industries Limited)
You can Order Products online via this website;
When you place an Order for a Product ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation means we have allocated stock to your order and should be able to meet your order. This email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased.
China Industries Limited may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
The price for each Product is shown on combatcreatures.com and includes V.A.T at 20%.
We always try to make sure that the prices on combatcreatures.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
Prices are quoted on combatcreatures.com in UK pounds. At present combatcreatures.com can only accept orders to make deliveries to the UK and USA.
Customers outside of the EU will be responsible for paying any local import duties taxes or sales taxes.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card or debit card.
Orders may be processed online using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Switch). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your Order.
To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit/debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the Order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
We try to keep combatcreatures.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product will always be available. If we can't supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
Unfortunately we do not have facilities to allow personal collection from our warehouse or courier depot.
Orders are despatched by our prearranged courier. Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays. We can only deliver to the card holders address.
We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on combatcreatures.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by email and we will try and ensure that you receive your Order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid.
Please Order from combatcreatures.com with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as China Industries Limited cannot be responsible for this.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
China Industries Limited does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
The copyright in combatcreatures.com any trademarks and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the combatcreatures.com web site is owned by, or licensed to China Industries Limited, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of combatcreatures.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
You may use combatcreatures.com for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of combatcreatures.com for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on combatcreatures.com may not be used for any other purpose.
China Industries Limited, combatcreatures.com and our logos are trade names or trade marks of China Industries Limited and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. We have applied for a registered trademark in the name "China Industries Limited" and we are also the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in them.
However, China Industries Limited does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on combatcreatures.com belong to their respective owners.
Privacy and Data Policy
China Industries Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Please note that product returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with combatcreatures.com. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please notify us of your intention to return the goods within 7 days and return it within 14 days, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service.
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
Unwanted Products - European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs)
By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order.
If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number:
- by email at email@example.com;
We will then arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any specific delivery charges that you incurred for that item over and above our Standard Delivery rate.
- where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the Standard Delivery charge incurred.
China Industries Limited Responsibilities
China Industries Limited has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on combatcreatures.com or contact us for exact sizes.
China Industries Limited shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
China Industries Limited will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
Because of the nature of the Internet China Industries Limited provides and maintains combatcreatures.com on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of combatcreatures.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use combatcreatures.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse China Industries Limited for any loss or damage caused as a result.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit China Industries Limited liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
China Industries Limited will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, China Industries Limited excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to China Industries Limited and China Industries Limited shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on combatcreatures.com;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating combatcreatures.com;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of combatcreatures.com or any Product purchased through combatcreatures.com;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the combatcreatures.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading combatcreatures.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from China Industries or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which combatcreatures.com link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
China Industries Limited may change or withdraw any part of combatcreatures.com, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
China Industries Limited may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of combatcreatures.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
Termination shall be without prejudice to China Industries Limited other rights.
China Industries Limited acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
If China Industries Limited does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at China Industries Limited option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and China Industries Limited and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
Since we are principally aiming combatcreatures.com at the UK we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
Use of China Industries Limited and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for a product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
China Industries Limited
Registered in England and Wales no: 04989385
Registered office: Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, WV10 9TG
VAT no: 883 734 584
Data Protection no: Z1976492